I was tagged by both Colleen and Monica yesterday. That means I am to share seven things about myself that you didn’t know...and then tag seven other bloggers. After thinking very looooong and hard, I came up with this:
• I am Swiss, but I don’t ski.
• I was born at home, as my parents were clueless about my mother’s pregnancy until my actual arrival. (My parents still live in the same apartment today.)
• In 20 years of marriage, my husband and I have moved 12 times. (Toronto, Quebec, S. Carolina, Minnesota and Colorado). The longest in one house was 8 years, and then we moved four times within a nine month period).
• I don’t know how to drive
• By the time I married my husband, I’d known him for 6 years but we’d only spent approx. 6 months in the same place. (The longest being 3 months).
• I had only planned on staying in North America for one year before moving back to Switzerland, LOL. (Looking back, I find that most amusing).
• I am Canadian
Sheeesh, this was really difficult. Now I remember why I don’t usually participate in tags, LOL. If they feel inclined to continue, I’d like to tag:
And anyone else who likes to share 7 facts about themselves!