Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Hambo Day!

Yesterday, the cold weather suddenly gave way to what felt like Spring. It was marvelous and I enjoyed leaving the windows open for hours. I also enjoyed my new Hambo stamps that matched the gorgeous weather perfectly.

Have you seen the very latest Spring releases from Hambo yet? Tim has outdone himself. Personally, I don't think he should go on holiday, but rather stay home and crank out more fabulous designs. Then again, he can do that on vacation, can't he?

All images by Hambo Stamps:
Happy Spring - 16-31
and
Smiling Flower - 136

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree...No vacation for Tim...he is really on a roll with his latest two releases. I LOVE 'em! But I guess maybe he deserves a break too...and maybe he will come back with even more great ideas!