Friday, March 28, 2008

The Fragrance of a Rose...

Recently, I seem to be mostly posting my Penny Black creations and I hope you are not too tired of it yet!

For a little switch, here's an old card I made with an Art Impressions stamp, although it also includes a sentiment by Penny Black. :)


The deets:
J2528 - Rose Branch by Art Impressions (we currently have the smaller rose in stock).
and
2708F - The fragrance… by Penny Black

The frayed edges were achieved with my trusty Edge Distresser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Very pretty, Isabelle. Finally had a moment to pop by and catch up on your creations and wondered how you got that picture of me working in the garden on your blog! And the one of me in gray and dancing. At least I'm colored beautifully... Great stuff and stop tempting me to hop over to the Stampbuzz. Happy weekend!