Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Mail

Thanks to Sue Nelson, I have another card for you lovely people today. For some reason, I have not stamped in weeks. Whazzup with that? I am not sure. Perhaps, because my time has been pre-occupied with gardening and beading (I just learned how to knot) lately.

This past weekend, it rained, and it rained, and it rained... Many areas were flooded, there was lots of hail, funnel clouds and tornado watches to boot. Frankly, I was prepared to stay in for two days and stamp my heart out. But, that never happened. :)

So thanks Sue, once again, for such a cheerful and happy card!



Sue used "Happy Mail" from the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things.

A batch of brand new Pure Innocence stamps just arrived, but quantities are limited. A few new "Die-namics" dies should be in any day, too. :)

I hope your stamps see more ink than mine, LOL. Cheerio - Isabelle

No comments: