Monday, September 14, 2009

Heartfelt

When I stumbled upon this delicious card on Splitcoast Stampers, I knew straight away that I had to emulate it and many other creations from this seriously talented stamper.

Would I be able to find a suitable stamp in my stash of sentiments? Luckily, I found this...



...which led to this...



This lady's style is so exquisitely simple and elegant, I've already copied several of her creations.

Now why couldn't I think of that????

The Stamp:
C3766 - From the Heart Greeting by Hero Arts

The hearts are two matching Quickutz dies. I cut them both out of purple card stock then swiped my VersaMark Dazzle Frost Shimmer Inkpad over the smaller one to add a bit of sparkle before adhering them atop each other.

Cheerio - Isabelle

2 comments:

nise said...

Nice Job! But I really hope you're not giving up coloring, even if you are playing with those markers now.

colleen said...

Hi Isabelle!

I love your card... sweet and simple!