Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bunches of Love

My husband's former boss, who has become a very dear friend, likes to occasionally come over with her two kids and together, we stamp up a storm.

Her daughter (who is 14 and an absolute doll) likes ducks, so I tend to prepare projects for us that include duck images.



This feathered creature is actually part of a set called 'Popcorn the Bear' by Crafter's Companion. The set arrived unmounted and was much larger than I had anticipated. Lovely! The name of this particular set is 'Bunches of Love'.

In closing, be sure to check out Talk to the Ham today, for a sneak peek of new Hambo stamps. I cannot wait to see what Monica and Tim have been up to!!

Cheerio - Isabelle

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

What a sweet image, and LOVELY card! I wish I could take some of your stamping "classes"! :)

(Thanks for the link too! This song challenge was lots of fun!)

nise said...

Adorable!! Or maybe I should have said "darlingly ducky!"? It sure is fun to stamp with others. Cousin Shelly & I got together a few times this summer and she even let me play with some of her Stampbuzz purchases!