Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cherub Trio

How sweet is this Cherub Trio!

The tiny details were coloured with markers and the rest watercoloured with markers and a Niji waterbrush.
Of course, I had to add some glitter to the angels' wings as well as the tree ornaments. For that I used the Stardust Clear Glittering Pen from Sakura.

After scanning it, I realized how crooked the 3D image was on my card. Please trust me when I say, I have since corrected that. The piece was really stuck on the card, so I reached for my trusty bottle of Un-do Adhesive Remover. Luckily, Un-do is now available again and I for one, am extremely relieved. I cannot tell you how often I need to remove something from a card because I mounted it cockeyed, LOL.

The Stamp:
M227 - Cherub Tree Trio by Stampendous

No comments: