Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A HAMBO BIRTHDAY!

Yes indeed, Monica is celebrating her birthday today. At least, I hope she is celebrating.

I fondly remember meeting Monica last year and having the privilege of spending her birthday with her and her lovely family. Unfortunately, I cannot be there with you this year Monica, but I am thinking of you and sending you the very best wishes for a wonderful day!

For my card (and envelope) I used the following Hambo stamps:
Another Birthday? - 1608 (From the Fractured Funnies Line)
Worm Balloon - 2510
and
Smiling Flower - 0136

The Hambo Design Team (past and present) is celebrating with Monica today. Please visit these blogs to see everyone's fabulous creations:
Asela
Colleen
Jane
Judy
Libby
MacKenzie
Taylor

Thanks Libby for suggesting and organizing this little celebration and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA, you are the best!!!

3 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute card Isabelle! I love how your photo looks with the flower on the envelope 'peeking' out from behind the card! :-) And how fun that you got to spend Monica's birthday with her last year!!!

Monica Hunter said...

Yes, I DID just have a birthday last year, and I have such fond memories of sharing it with you! We thought of you Sunday at the Watermelon Festival. The card (and matching envie) are just SUPER! Thank you so much for celebrating with me today! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!!

I had forgotten that you spent last year with Monica... LUCKY!!! It's my turn next year!!!