Thursday, August 21, 2008

Birthday Crab!

My brother-in-law celebrated part of his birthday on a (looong) flight back to Europe after he and my sister spent three weeks in beautiful Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, Canada.

Knowing Bruno, I figured he must have filled his belly with fresh fish and seafood for the duration of his vacation. Thus, my crabby birthday card! Now, I was convinced I was making a lobster card, until I finally realized that the stamped image depicts a crab, but that's okay. It's still seafood and the card was there waiting for Bruno on his birthday when he returned to landlocked Switzerland. :)

The Stamps:
ST4840 - Just For You Sentiments by Will 'n Way
D302 - Crab by Dewey, Inkum & Howe (and old stamp that my not be available anymore)

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Wow, this is SO cute! I love how the torn paper looks like the fizzy surf splashing up on the sand. The crab is colored just perfectly! I'm sure Bruno loved it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! You've been nominated for the I love your blog award. Visit me to read all the details!!

Michelle Adams said...

How cute! I know he is going to love this!