Thursday, May 29, 2008

Zoey

Earlier this week, I posted a photo of the name frame I made for a brand new baby girl. Today, I'd like to show you the one I made for baby's big sister, Zoey.

To be consistent, I used the same 9" x 13" photo frame for this one and the letters were cut out, using the same font, with my Xyron Personal Die Cut Machine. The background paper is card stock that's already covered with white mulberry paper and the cutest little red hearts. That adorable big ladybird and the flower are stickers that I found in my scrapbook stash.
The photo frame came with a mat that was meant for two photos, but, I cut out the middle part and filed the rough edges on an angle with a nail file. My husband did not see it even when I pointed it out to him, so hopefully, nobody will notice the alterations.

I believe Zoey to be two years old now, but I hope the frame will work for her even as she grows into a little lady (bug).

Cheerio! Isabelle

4 comments:

Michelle Adams said...

This is so cute Isabelle! She is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Isabelle, this ROCKS!!! How super cute!!

Monica Hunter said...

Zoey will love this for sure - who wouldn't?? SO cute!

Libby Hickson said...

Your name frames are so adorable Isabelle!