Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've kept my figure!

I have been terribly remiss in posting and I apologize for that. Things have been a little hectic around here. Sometimes, life just interferes with stamping, doesn't it?

Well, I finally had a moment to ink up a couple of Hambo Stamps and this is what I came up with:


You already know that I love this Elephant stamp, but Hambo's sentiments always crack me up.

For this card I also used my Martha Stewart Scallop Punch (from Michaels) and a couple of Violet Rain Dots for embellishments.

All images available at Hambo Stamps:
Elephant - 25-13
and
Kept My Figure - 12-10 from the Fractured Funnies Line.

4 comments:

Michelle Adams said...

Love it Isabelle!

Monica Hunter said...

What a great combination of design & sentiment! I, too, have kept my figure, and it resembles that of the elephant. At least the elephant is doing his/her aerobics!

Monica Hunter said...

And I meant to say I love the card! :)

Sue said...

roflmao you been taking my photo again. I realy love this..such a cute card and what more can I say about that sentiment lol