Thursday, December 13, 2007

Whew!!


Hard to believe, but I am finally done making, writing and mailing my many Christmas cards. The last batch will be mailed out today, yahoooo! Christmas must be earlier than usual, because it completely snuck up on me - again.

My Rudy card was made with the following stamps:
Inkadinkado - 96112K Cute Reindeer
and
MSE! - M118 - Holiday Sentiments (set of 6 clear stamps)

Time to devote myself to cleaning the house, bake some cookies and perhaps dig up a few Christmas decorations. Usually, I will go crazy with my Holiday decor - right after Thanksgiving. Something I cannot wait to do and tend to spend a few days on. Donno what's wrong with me this year.

Easter will be quite early in 2008. My brother said, 'Easter will be early because this year Christmas is early', LOL!

Do you make Easter cards at all?

No comments: