Monday, September 24, 2007

A Melon Thanks!


This is going to be a great day, because I will have the opportunity to visit with a friend from South Carolina. She called out of the blue last night, to say she was in town. We will meet for dinner tonight and catch up.
It's been 27 months since I've left South Carolina and nearly two years that I have lived in Colorado already. There will be plenty to talk about and I cannot wait to see Lynn, y'all!

You will be seeing a bunch of Christmas and winter cards here over the next few days and weeks. So I thought I'd post a bit of summer today. It's only befitting, because I am very grateful for my friends and today is a good day to remember that.

All stamps are:
Stampendous SSC228 - Cutie Watermelon (Set of Clear stamps)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I hope you have a great time with your friend. Your card is AWESOME...I love that background and all the seeds too!

Monica Hunter said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Hope you have fun catching up with your friend. Love the card!!

Anonymous said...

So totally cute! Love it