Monday, May 3, 2010

The Big Guy Jogging

It's Mo's Monday and I am happy to show a card from Mo's new Big Guy line.



I saw a card made from this stamp where the lady had coloured in "big guy's' tan lines. How hilarious is that? You could really see the lines from wearing his usual t-shirt, LOL.

The (digi) stamp:
The Big Guy Jogging from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop

See all the latest Mo news, beautiful creations made from her images and get free digis by becoming a member of Mo's Group on Paper Craft Planet!

Aaaaand, if you prefer to stamp out Mo's images, you can purchase quite a few of her clear stamps at The Stampbuzz.

Cheerio - Isabelle

2 comments:

Annika said...

OMG, your coloring is freakin' perfect! Love that card! And I mean "would obsessivly hug, cuddle and take into my bed" kids of love.
Yeah. I know. Spooky.
Hugs
Annika

Monica Hunter said...

Great image, great card! :)