Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beaver Hugs...

... is what I sent to a fellow Canadian, a couple of weeks ago.



If my friend still lived in Canada, I prolly would not have sent such a patriotic card on her birthday. But since we both live outside of Canada, it gave me the perfect excuse to pair the Beaver with the Martha Stewart Maple Leaf punch-around-the-page tool, LOL. Still, I think this new Inkadinkado beaver image is cute enough to stand on his own, anytime!

Wishing you many happy stamping hours! Isabelle

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

What a perfect punch to use with that image! Fun card - I'm sure your friend loved it!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love (Canadian) beavers! Teehee :D This is really adorable!!

Moriah M said...

He is too cute! Love the extra patriotic flavor with the maple leaf border. :)