Monday, December 14, 2009

You're My Best

Clearly, I adore Mo Manning's kids images.



One thing I particularly like, is that Mo draws kids of different cultures and colours. The 'You're My Best" stamp is available in a girl or boy version, as well as a Caucasian and an African American version. Only, how do you choose? :)



In typical 'Isabelle fashion' I did not choose, but rather purchased them all, LOL. I have yet to colour the boys and hopefully, I can show them here soon.

The (digital) stamps:
You're My Best from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop.

Wishing you many happy stamping hours! Isabelle

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love that about her images too -- so many cultures and ethnicities represented. I love the coloring you did on these!

Monica Hunter said...

Sweet, sweet images -- both of them!

Michelle Adams said...

I love Mo's images, especially her kid image, too! :0) And like you Isabelle, when I initially found her site, I didn't choose WHICH child image I wanted, I bought them all! Boy and girl, caucasian and African American! I love it when she releases new ones!!! Hugs!