Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Penguin Chick

Here's another penguin from the lot of digital penguin images, I recently purchased at Angels Landing.



I coloured him with Primsacolor Pencils and Gamsol. Before cutting out the scalloped rectangle with a Nestabitlies Die, I embossed the edges with a sparkling embossing powder. The same was done on a scrap piece of paper before I punched out the Martha Stewart snowflake. Lots of sparkle that won't rub off. A bit of glamour was added to the penguin's hat with a Stardust Clear Glittering Pen from Sakura and the blue gems are flat stickers from Stampendous. I like that they do not add any bulk and make for easy mailing. The polka dotted card is from the Dollar spot at Micheal's.

Cheerio - Isabelle

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, Isabelle, this little guy is way too cute!