Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Penguin Chick

The moment I saw this adorable penguin image, I had to find out where to get it. He comes in a whole set of digital images, one set of penguins with hats and the other without.



For the sparkly snow underfoot, I tore a piece of white paper that I then embossed with holographic sparkle embossing powder. While I could have used regular glitter over glue, I like the embossing powder better because it doesn't come lose (or is it loose?) once it's heated.

The background was embossed with the Quickutz Snowflake A2 Embossing Folder.

You can find these cuties at Angels Landing.

Cheerio - Isabelle

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

He is my favorite from the set! What an adorable card you have created with him!!! Beautiful coloring!!

Emily Leiphart said...

He's way too cute!!! I have to get some of that holographic sparkle embossing powder!

Michelle Adams said...

I had to go and buy the penguins as soon as I saw one of them on someone's blog (can't remember whose just now...)...Aren't they darling!?! I LOVE your card Isabelle!