Friday, September 4, 2009

Ducktor, ducktor...

My brother-in-law needed minor surgery last week and to cheer him up, I sent him this card.



The image is from Diamonds stamps (no longer in business). I coloured it with Copic markers and after matting it with yellow carstock, I adhered it to a black card that is actually white on the inside.

Luckily, my brother-in-law has recovered well. Good thing, because he and my sister will be on a plane to come see me on Sunday. We have lots of catching up to do since I last saw them (in March), so I better chill the margaritas, LOL.

Cheerio - Isabelle

1 comment:

nise said...

You're getting pretty good with those markers. Cute stamp, even if you can't buy them anymore. Some of my favorites are old PSX ones. Now there are some coloring opportunities! Hope you have a grand time with your family and the margaritas.