Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blossom Cluster

Have you ever resisted a stamp for a long time and then found you really loved it, after all? That's exactly what happened to me with this flower image. Although, I always liked it, I did not feel I could justify buying yet another floral stamp. But, I am weak and, eventually, I caved, LOL.



Same idea, slightly varied.



The image was coloured using the Floating Ink Technique. One my first try I cut the image out and simply 3D mounted it onto the card. For the second card, I actually stamped and embossed the flower image twice. I coloured the leaves on one and the blossoms on the other. After I cut them both out, I double-mounted them, for a more 3D effect.

Card Ingredients:

94787O - Blossom Cluster
and 97221MM - Hello by Inkadinkado

Take Good Care from LL206 - Take Good Care Greetings Set by Hero Arts

37-1171 - Cuttlebug Emboss A2 - Border With Love

01-001045 - Threading Water Border Punch from Fiskars

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

These are beautiful Isabelle!