Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sophie & Riley Moose

Late on Sunday, our internet connection got slower and slower and then it died completely. Always dreadful, but we assumed it was due to the severe thunder storms and hail the area had experienced all day long. (Funnel clouds were spotted nearby). Unfortunately, there was still no connection on Monday. A phone call to the provider established that we were the only household in the neighbourhood that was affected. But, a technician was to drop by on Tuesday. Huh, Tuesday? That meant we'd be disconnected from the world for more than 24 hours??? As you can see, we survived the horrific experience and one brand new modem later, we are back, LOL!!

Along with the new modem, we also received a shipment of Hanna Stamps today. I am sure neither Riley, nor Sophie Moose need any introduction.



As soon as I received those cuties, I had to ink up Perfume Sophie, the most girly moose I'd ever seen. I coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and added lots of glamour from my glitter pens. Other than that, I kept the entire card very simple and straight forward.

Come back tomorrow, for a look at a very cute Hambo design!

Cheerio - Isabelle

No comments: