Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drink Up!

This old (retired) Ziggy stamp was perfect for a friend who is coming to Colorado in a couple of weeks to go hiking! An avid hiker, he has climbed many mountains in Europe, the Kilimanjaro in Africa and even Nepal's Mt. Everest.



Personally, I won't even climb on a chair if I don't have to. But, I do hope my friend will like the card anyway, LOL.

The Stamps:
GQ001 - Drink Up by Stampendous
550G09 - Bon Voyage by All Night Media

Stamped with black Memories ink on Watercolor Paper and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Hahaha Isabelle! What if you needed to reach some chocolate on the top shelf - would you climb on the chair then?

Superb coloring on this card. I'm sure your friend will LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. Love the shading with the gamsol. Good luck (and many kudos) to your friend!!