Thursday, April 23, 2009

Exciting Hambo News!

You may have already heard over at Hambo Stamps that a few of Tim's drawings are now available as Digital images. How bloody cool is that???

I've printed this funny jungle dweller in two different sizes.

The first one was printed larger, because I just wanted a very simple, white card. Sizing and printing couldn't be easier, so the choice is yours and the possibilities are endless.

I also love, love, love that digital image printing allows me to add a computer generated sentiment. Of course, any of Hambo's hilarious sentiments would work back to their images. But, in this case, I used B1457 - Hi! by Art Impressions.

To my second card, I added Hambo's Banana Peel - 0424 that I had stamped, coloured and cut out. I may be very predictable with that one, but I love that banana peel, LOL.



You can find this and other fun digital images right now in Tim's Etsy Shop!. Oh, and while you're there you may also want to check out the rest of Tim's artistic offerings!

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

These are both great Isabelle! I love how you've shown the image in two different sizes. That's often the complaint with rubber stamps -- the design is too big or too small for a specific project. Not a problem at all with digitals!

Awesome coloring, as always!