Look who nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks for thinking of me Jacki!
There are five simple rules to this:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
The hardest part of this is choosing only 5 blogs to award, but here are my 5 finalists:
1. Talk to the Ham. Monica’s creativity and sense of humour know no bounds. Scroll down her blog to see what she did with her ‘thumb stamp’
2 Libby's Little Addiction. Libby's "from Courtney’s Closet" challenge is my absolutely favourite every week.
3. Paperlicious. I love Joan's sense of humour and the conversations with her husband that she likes to mention on her blog.
4. Sassy and Sweet. Beautiful illustrations and colouring by Anna Wight!
5. A Touch of Grace. Such elegance!! I wanna colour like her when I grow up!
Thanks again Jacki for nominating me, I am truly touched.