Monday, September 8, 2008

It's a Boy!

My friends Kathy and Kevin were expecting their baby boy to be delivered today, September 8th. As things go, baby Eric did not want to wait that long and asked to be born on August 20th instead. Mother and baby are fine and I know Kathy was more than ready to hold her bundle of joy in her arms earlier than planned.

I used an old The Angel Company (TAC) stamp (TW1047 - Beary Glad) that I still dearly love. (Incidentally, I watercoloured the image with my Adirondack Inks). The sentiment is also from an older Stampin' Up set and I embellished my card with a couple of Rain Dot Hearts.

Congrats to Kathy, Kevin and big sister Ashley!

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

This is so sweet! But the way you color, you could probably make a rattlesnake look sweet. LOL

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! What beautiful coloring!

Anonymous said...

How fun... congrats to your friends. This card is amazing... your coloring just blows me away!