Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Card Recipe

If you read my blog regularly (I know there are thousands of you out there that do), you must have noticed that I don't usually give detailed instructions and card recipes. Today, however, I am ready to reveal my secret ingredients:

Yes indeed - Inspiration, Perspiration and Glue. Sometimes, I even add paper, glitter and ribbon in my stamping, LOL.

These images are available at Hambo Stamps.

They are:
Artist Pig - 19-7
and
2 Parts Glue - 1226

I hope I made you smile with my card today and wish y'all a very happy Hambo Wednesday!

4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Another fun signature card!! I love the little paint splatters on the pig!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Thanks for starting my day off with a grin.

Monica Hunter said...

I love the colors in this Isabelle! That teal just makes me want to go to the pool. Such a creative use for the signature stamp too! Now off to add it to our signature gallery...

Michelle Adams said...

I love how you colored your artist pig! Makes him look like a messy painter - he's been hard at work, toiling on his latest creation! I never thought to color him like that. :0)