Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who doesn't love a Coupon?

So my imagination seemed a bit limited when I made this coupon card. However, there are sooo many uses for a coupon, aren't there? That's why I like this Hambo stamp so much, because of its versatility.

I stamped my coupon image and embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. (Next time, I shall use the Gold Detail). For the sand castle, I thought I'd try something a little different (for me). Unable to find any fine grade sand paper, I covered a beige piece of paper with VersaMark ink and then used Stampendous' Golden Sand embossing powder over it. After letting the heat embossing cool down, I stamped the sand castle in black Memories ink and heat embossed it slightly to dry and set the ink. The last step was to cut it out and 3D mount it on the card.

What would you do if you could give out a coupon of your own? Please share your ideas with me and have a happy Hambo Wednesday everyone!

Both images are available at Hambo Stamps:
Coupon - 1311
and
Sand Castle - 0102

Incidentally, Monica and Tim will be taking a well deserved vacation from June 7 - 14. You can still get your orders in, if you hurry though. As long as your payment is received by tomorrow, June 5th, your order will be processed. Wasn't there something you needed?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey bear? Snuggle Bunny? Did Monica tell you our pet names for each other? lol