Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Stamper’s Calendar

by Laura Atkinson aka "Sparkle"

January:
National "I Didn't Get The Stamps I Wanted For Christmas So I'll Buy Them Now" Month

February:
National "February Is A Depressing Month What Can I Buy To Cheer Me Up" Month

March:
National "I Don't Have Any Spring Stamps, Need To Buy Some" Month

April:
National "I Want To Try Something New, Need To Find Something To Buy" Month

May:
National "I Need Some New Catalogs" Month

June:
National "Clean The Rubber Room, Guests Are Coming" Month

July:
National "I'll Have a BBQ So I Can Stamp Invitations" Month

August:
National My-Friend's-Baby-Is-Due-Next-Month-I'd-Better-Make-Those-200-Announcements-I-Promised" Month

September:
National "I Can't Wait For the Next Convention, I'll Buy It Now" Month

October:
National Save Money for Conventions" Month.

November:
National "Even Though I Spent All My Money At The Conventions I Must Buy This Now" Month

December:
National "Oh My Goodness I'd Better Get My Christmas Cards Done" Month

No comments: