Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cheeky Monkey!

In all likelihood you have seen Changito the Monkey, monkeyin' around. He entered the stamping world a few months ago and has become an instant hit. Now that he's found his way into my stamp room, I thought it was time to finally ink him up. His cheeky manner makes a perfect fit with Hambo's funny sentiments, doncha think?



So, I leaped from going completely bananas to going absolutely ape...

The stamps:
E230 - Changito Loco
D153 - Changito Banana
SSC137 - Changito The Monkey (Clear Set) from Stampendous
and
15-25 - Green Bananas
18-1 Ultimate Bash
from Hambo Stamps

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

Changito is soooo cute, and you're right -- he goes perfectly with these sentiments. I especially love the first one with him sticking out his tongue. I think I have some similar pictures of my little monkeys!

I really love all 3 of these cards! Great job!