Monday, December 17, 2007

Sweet Indeed!


Have you ever resisted a stamp because you thought you did not need it or you didn't know what to do with it until you saw a card made from that very image?

That's exactly what happened to me with this Sweet Dress stamp from Stampendous. From the first moment, I liked it very much. But because I already own so many baby stamps, I reasoned against buying it. (Yes, it's true, it happens to the best of us, LOL.)

Of course, that changed immediately, when I received this adorable card from my friend Dotty. Why had I not thought of that? This stamp doesn't HAVE to be a baby image exclusively, LOL.

Thanks so much, Dotty, for enabling me, once more! Together, we do keep the American economy going....

Oh, and Dotty, I really think your card is the cutest!

All Stamps from Stampendous:
D108 - Sweet Dress
and
K048 - So Birthday

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

That background paper is so perfect for the design!

Isabelle, haven't you learned by now... resistance is futile!

Anonymous said...

This is darling! I was looking at the hem of the dress and seeing a punch I have... Wait, I don't need this stamp because I got my Christmas present from my sister last night and she shopped at the Stampbuzz. Can't wait to ink up those boots! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!