(Original compilation by Deborah of the Rubber Stamper's Email List)
1) You want it, therefore you need it.
2) You need it, therefore you must buy it.
3) All other things you need, including food, shelter, clothing, car insurance, and lunch money, are incidental in comparison to what you need for stamping.
4) Never add up the total for what you have purchased for stamping.
5) "If you're not sure you should buy something.........for *whatever* reason......if someone else says they have it and *like* it........ you *have* to buy it!"