Thursday, October 11, 2007

OCTOBER NEWS

Monica, owner of Hambo Stamps and fearless leader of the Hambo Design Team is pregnant. Oh, no wait; there seems to be a mix-up. Nobody on our team is pregnant (as far as I know), but there are happenings, nonetheless.

The bad news first. Asela had to resign from the Hambo Design Team due to other obligations and commitments. We are all sad to see her leave, but will keep visiting her blog for continued inspiration and wish her the very best in all her future endeavors.

As for the good news, it is a thrill to announce that Taylor Van Bruggen of Taylored Expressions has joined the team. I am sure she needs no introduction, but here's a link to her Blog.

Welcome Taylor!

It truly is an honour to be on the Hambo Design Team with all these talented ladies.

Last, but not least, there are band new Halloween Designs available at Hambo Stamps - too boo-tiful to be missed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww you are so sweet. I'm gonna miss being on the team too. Monica is the bestest!!!

I'll be visiting your blog often too.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad to see Asela go too, but I totally understand. I am super excited to be working with Taylor too!

I have to say that when you announced that Monica was preggers...I was like WHAT??? WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS??? But then I saw you were kidding.