Wednesday, June 6, 2007

HUGE CLEARANCE SALE!!!!


We have recently added a new CLEARANCE section at The Stampbuzz. Many items have been marked down by a whopping 50%. Some have been discontinued by the manufacturer and are therefore no longer available at all. This is your chance to stock up at rock bottom, bargain prices.

While I will be adding more clearance items over the next few days, there are also brand new items that have been arriving daily. Check it out, why dontcha, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions, as always!

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Hey, where'd you get that picture of me?? That's what I look like after shopping your site. This time, I will put my hands over my ears so I can't hear you talk about the great bargains. Aw shoot... too late!

Off to "browse"...

Colleen Schaan said...

I will race you Monica...(although it looks like you posted at 7 this morning??) I just love a sale!